MixMaster fair use

Lance Cottrell loki at infonex.com
Tue May 21 17:04:23 PDT 1996

The problem is RSAREF. I can't chose license terms for that.

        -Lance

Lance Cottrell   loki at obscura.com
PGP 2.6 key available by finger or server.
Mixmaster, the next generation remailer, is now available!
http://www.obscura.com/~loki/Welcome.html or FTP to obscura.com

"Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra.  Suddenly
it flips over, pinning you underneath.  At night the ice
weasels come."
                        --Nietzsche