The Crisis with Remailers

camcc at abraxis.com camcc at abraxis.com
Tue May 21 16:05:26 PDT 1996

At 10:40 AM 5/20/96 -0700, you wrote:

>	one cent could well be too low.

I have been a client of the c2.org pre/re mailer on several occasions.

What with all the discussion of remailers falling away (or being pushed), I am
concerned that the 10 cent fee I, and hopefully others, have been paying in
e-cash is not sufficient to keep c2.og's remailer in operation. I would be
willing to pay, say for discussions sake, the postal rate for the convenience
and security it offers.
Alec                   Every suceeding scientific discovery
                       makes greater nonsense
camcc at abraxis.com      of old-time conceptions of sovereignty.  A. Eden

PGP Fingerprint:

Key ring: 'c:\pgp\pubring.pgp', looking for user ID "0x41207EE5".
Type bits/keyID    Date       User ID
pub  1024/41207EE5 1996/04/08 Alec McCrackin <camcc at abraxis.com>
          Key fingerprint =  09 13 E1 CB B3 0C 88 D9  D7 D4 10 F0 06 7D DF 31
                              Alec McCrackin