SEVERE undercapacity, we need more remailer servers FAST

Declan B. McCullagh declan+ at CMU.EDU
Tue May 21 02:29:22 PDT 1996

Excerpts from internet.cypherpunks: 20-May-96 Re: SEVERE undercapacity,
w.. by "E. ALLEN SMITH"@ocelot.
>         What countries are noticeable for being anti-Scientology? They would
> appear to be good locations for special-purpose remailer
ultimate-output ends.

Actually, in addition to Germany behind hostile, I believe that a bunch
of Scientos were locked up in Spain recently...

Funny that. I was talking to one of the CoS vice presidents last week,
who told me she just returned from a half year in Spain. :)

-Declan