PLEASE HELP ME GO OUT OF THIS LIST!!!!!!

Steven L Baur steve at miranova.com
Sun May 19 01:47:26 PDT 1996

The Internet Oracle has pondered your question deeply.
Your question was:

> unsuscrive me from this list

And in response, thus spake the Oracle:

} After serious contemplation on The Oracle's behalf and with his trusted
} associates (read=lawyers), we have decided to deny you of this
} privilege.  I, being the supreme knower of all, know that hidden deep
} inside  of you there is this funny person waiting to escape from his dull
} and dreary daily life.  You will remain on this list until further
} notice.  Do not attempt to manually unsuscribe, as this will result in
} physical bodily harm.  Trespassers WILL be shot.
}
} You owe the Oracle a Freudian couch.

--
steve at miranova.com baur
Unsolicited commercial e-mail will be proofread for $250/hour.