SEVERE undercapacity, we need more remailer servers FAST

snow snow at smoke.suba.com
Sun May 19 00:42:30 PDT 1996

On Sat, 18 May 1996, Dave Harman wrote:
> YES YES YES!!!!!!
> SLIP/PPP/SHELL IT DOESN'T MATTER, DOWNLOAD MAIL, PROCESS, UPLOAD, MAIL, POST!!!!!
> LINUX MODEM/CUA1 OR SLIP/PPP!!!!!!!!
> PAID WITH *FAKE* NAME/ADDRESS WITH POSTAL MONEY ORDER!!!!!!

	Don't yell at me. I get very pissed when people yell at me.
Yelling at people only closes their minds.

> I SUCK, I DON'T CODE!!!!!!

	We could care less about your sex life, and I can't code well
either. What one has to do with the other is beyond me.

	Besides, I don't think it takes a whole lot of coding beyond:

	patch  < the.patch | make all

	or whatever. The difficult part (if any) is the adminstration.

> IF THEY WONT GIVE YOU "FROM: " AND 50 POSTS/500 EMAILS A DAY GET ONE THAT WILL!!!!!!
> THIS IS A CYPHER EMERGENCY!!!!!!!!
> WE NEED 1,000 SERVERS F A S T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> POSTAL COUPONS AND FOREIGN ACCOUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> WE NEED SERVERS NOT CLIENTS!!!!!!!
> THE USER/CLIENT DOES THIS SORT OF STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!
> WE DON'T NEED ANYTHING BUT 1,000 WORLD HACKTIC STYLE REMAILERS!!!!!!!!!!!

	And a clue as to the location of the caps lock key.

	Does this mean I have to give up my title as resident idiot?

Petro, Christopher C.
petro at suba.com <prefered for any non-list stuff>
snow at crash.suba.com