None

Yap Remailer remailer at yap.pactitle.com
Sat May 18 17:48:20 PDT 1996

> From: michael shiplett <walrus at ans.net>
> Date: Fri, 17 May 1996 13:54:51 -0400
>
>   I do agree extending commonly used mailers would be helpful.
>
>   Emacs + mailcrypt (with or without MH & mh-e) already provide the
> means to chain one's message through type 1 or mixmaster type 2
> remailers. mailcrypt will even choose arbitrary remailer routing for
> you based on information gathered from Raph Levien's remailer
> list. Unforunately this is not a turnkey solution and requires more
> configuration than most users probably want.
>
> michael

Mailcrypt support for type 2 remailers doesn't really work very well.
You can't specify more than one recipient.  You can't post to a
newsgroup with the "post: news.group" destination.  And somehow not
all the right headers end up making it into the next message.

A better emacs interface to mixmaster remailers is definitely needed.