Why the Poor are Mostly Deserving of their Fate

Jean-Francois Avon jf_avon at citenet.net
Sat May 18 15:33:41 PDT 1996

On 18 May 96 at 4:30, Duncan Frissell wrote:

> 1) get a high school diploma
> 2) get married
> 3) get any job
>
> Only about 2 tenths of 1% of those who satisfy those three
> requirements incomes below the official poverty line.

> I try and keep in mind that 80-90% of the "take" in government
> programs for the "poor" goes to unpoor government employees.
> DCF

Hi DCF.

Can you please tell me where I can get such kind of information?  Is
there any databank of such facts?  Would be great fun to have!

Regards!

JFA

 DePompadour, Societe d'Importation Ltee; Limoges porcelain, silverware and crystal
 JFA Technologies, R&D consultants;  physists, technologists and engineers.

 PGP keys at: http://w3.citenet.net/users/jf_avon
 ID# C58ADD0D : 529645E8205A8A5E F87CC86FAEFEF891
 Unsollicited commercial e-mail will be proofread at US165 $/h
 Any sender of such material will be considered as to have ac-
 cepted the above mentionned terms.