Defeating fingerprints [NOISE]

Bill Stewart stewarts at ix.netcom.com
Sat May 18 05:30:18 PDT 1996

Topic that won't die, I guess.  There's a nail-polish variant
called "ridge filler" that may help fill things in,
and Plastic Wood comes in pink enough colors it may get
you through a trip to the CA Motor Vehicle Department registration,
though it won't stop an intelligent person looking at your fingers.

[And no, I didn't think of it; I'd been dealing with the question
of exactly what citizenship papers were required for the thugs.
On the other hand, when my father-in-law moved to Hawaii many years ago,
the law required that you provide either a SSN or a thumbprint
when you apply, and the clerks were really annoyed that he made
them do a thumbprint instead of just writing down an SSN.]
#					Thanks;  Bill
# Bill Stewart, stewarts at ix.netcom.com, +1-415-442-2215
# goodtimes signature virus innoculation