RSAREF for Mac?

Tim Dierks timd at consensus.com
Fri May 17 13:35:51 PDT 1996

At 1:26 PM 5/14/96, Jay Haines wrote:
>It seems that I have seen this question asked before, but as I had no need for
>the answer at that time, I trashed it. So, without further ado:
>
>Can anyone point in the direction of RSAREF for the Macintosh?

Sorry for the delay. RSAREF for Mac is the same as any other RSAREF; RSAREF
is distributed as fairly portable C source. For a recent project, I just
added the sorce files to a Metrowerks project and built and it worked fine.
It compiles without errors or warnings on all the Mac platforms I've tried
thus far (it does generate "possible unintended assignment" warnings (for
assignments inside of if statements) if you've got that turned on).

If you're having problems, feel free to drop me a note.

 - Tim

Tim Dierks  --  timd at consensus.com  --  www.consensus.com
Head of Thing-u-ma-jig Engineering, Consensus Development