Fingerprinting annoyance

Senator Exon remailer at 2005.bart.nl
Mon May 13 13:36:11 PDT 1996

in connection with a character and fitness report i have been
asked to supply a review board with a set of my fingerprints
i have never been fingerprinted before
i am not very keen on the idea now
of course refusing will attract suspicion
short of getting someone else to put their fingers in ink for
me does anyone have a cute method by which to obscure my prints
on those cute little cards without it being obvious?
i can fill out and manipulate the card myself i just need a
working method.
is there no privacy advocate who can help me?