Remailer in a box

Matts Kallioniemi matts at pi.se
Sun May 12 03:57:26 PDT 1996

At 00:24 1996-05-12 -0700, Lucky Green wrote:
>May I suggest convincing that Swedish ISP to offer up a signup form
>accepting Ecash?

They probably will once the Post Bank gets going with ecash. Until then
there are legal difficulties. Swedish online merchants can't even accept
credit cards. They need an order in hand writing or voice before they
can charge the card.

My offer was to open an account with any ISP, whether they accept ecash
or not. I think that improves the anonymity of the account.

Matts