remailer at utopia.hacktic.nl down

Dave Harman qut at netcom.com
Sat May 11 02:51:35 PDT 1996

> At 07:15 PM 5/9/96 -0700, qut at netcom.com (Dave Harman) wrote:
> [snip]
> >Oh, in what way was Elrom racist? (he's not anti-asian or anti-semitic,
> >for instance)
> [snip]
>
> Chris Owen has written an essay about Hubbard's support of the racist South
> African govt.

Along with Israel, Reaganites, etc.  Racism?
Just capitali$m in it's international arena.

> http://www.demon.co.uk/castle/audit/aprtheid.html

Just skimmed through it.  Black scientologists should
read it.  More than ever, it points out how Elron
sought corrupt officials, to make deals with,
subsequently praising them for their venality.

South Africa never was racist, but just cared
about diamonds and gold.  Cheap labor from
apartheid, akin to cheap labor from immigration.

> He quotes Hubbard as writing:
>
> "Just as individuals can be seen by observing nations, so we see the African
> tribesman, with his complete contempt for truth and his emphasis on
> brutality and savagery for others but not himself, is a no-civilization."

TRIBESMAN.  No doubt he would have a favorable
opinion of Idi Amin, Mugabe(sp), and any other
rich black, as long as they are willing to
part with some of their money.