Remailer in a box

E. ALLEN SMITH EALLENSMITH at ocelot.Rutgers.EDU
Fri May 10 16:53:19 PDT 1996

From:	IN%"loki at obscura.com"  "Lance Cottrell"  9-MAY-1996 20:11:17.14

>I don't know about posting the agreement. My lawyer may not want to see all
>his hard work in the public domain. I will ask.

	Thanks.
	Incidentally, one thing that I noticed in your listing of services
was email to fax. In some circumstances (such as anonymous accounts), the other
way around would be useful. Even for a non-anonymous account, there have been
times when I've wished I could give someone a FAX number and have it emailed.
Admittedly, there is the problem of optical character recognition et al;
perhaps this could be handled via temporary web pages with a password emailed
to an account on the same system? Sameer may also want to look into this.
	I've seen some information about such systems on the net; one in
New York appears to include voicemail to email services, although I don't know
how as yet.
	-Allen