Why I Pay Too Much in Taxes

Black Unicorn unicorn at schloss.li
Fri May 10 06:01:44 PDT 1996

On Thu, 9 May 1996, Robin Powell wrote:

>     >> By the way, are there any PGP encrypted mailing lists for
>     >> discussing serious tax fraud?
>
>     > If such a list existed, would we tell an anonymous poster/fed?
>
> Well, if such a list does exist, I would like to know about it.
>
> -Robin

Again, in the absence of any credentials or recommendation, I can't see
how the moderators/originators/managers of such a list would disclose the
details of its publication.

---
My preferred and soon to be permanent e-mail address:unicorn at schloss.li
"In fact, had Bancroft not existed,       potestas scientiae in usu est
Franklin might have had to invent him."    in nihilum nil posse reverti
00B9289C28DC0E55  E16D5378B81E1C96 - Finger for Current Key Information
Opp. Counsel: For all your expert testimony needs: jimbell at pacifier.com