Money Laundering Conference with Government Types

Black Unicorn unicorn at schloss.li
Sun May 5 14:14:19 PDT 1996

On Sat, 4 May 1996, jim bell wrote:

> At 08:26 PM 5/4/96 EDT, E. ALLEN SMITH wrote:

> >   _It's not enough to BE clean -- You must also LOOK clean._
> >
> >   Money Laundering and Asset Forfeiture are critical consequences for
> >   the banks, attorneys, securities dealers and corporations, both
> >   domestic and international, who may be inadvertently in
> >   non-compliance. _Our program will give you:_
>
> I wonder how long it's going to take before these "money-launderers" learn
> that by taking, say, 10% of the amount of money they launder in one year,
> they can eliminate the people trying to stop them.  Forever.

Been done.  See e.g., Pablo Escobar.  Visit his new residence at Santa
Cisto Graveyards.

> Jim Bell
> jimbell at pacifier.comJim Bell
> jimbell at pacifier.com

MPD acting up?  :)

---
My preferred and soon to be permanent e-mail address:unicorn at schloss.li
"In fact, had Bancroft not existed,       potestas scientiae in usu est
Franklin might have had to invent him."    in nihilum nil posse reverti
00B9289C28DC0E55  E16D5378B81E1C96 - Finger for Current Key Information
Opp. Counsel: For all your expert testimony needs: jimbell at pacifier.com