proposed anti-pseudospoofing law in Georgia

Timothy C. May tcmay at got.net
Sat May 4 01:53:34 PDT 1996

At 8:00 PM 5/3/96, Vladimir Z. Nuri wrote:
>>       "anti-psuedospoofing".
>
>pardon me, I thought that was the correct term. I saw someone
>like Hal Finney or TCM (PM? EH?) use it here as I recall.
>it's hard to remember. if there is a more correct term I will
>be happy to use that in the future.

Larry, as you certainly know, I am also known as "Nick Szabo" and "Robert
Hettinga," Hal Finney is just another name for "Eric Hughes" and "Sandy
Sandfort," and "Perry Metzger" actually a pseudonym shared by both me and
John Gilmore.

On occasion we meet to do a Vulcan mind-meld and adopt new identities.

--Medusa