Best Digital Signature Lib from a WEB server

Joseph M. Reagle Jr. reagle at MIT.EDU
Thu May 2 22:41:47 PDT 1996

        Can anyone recommend a signature implementation for cgi/forms? For
instance, someone registers on a WEB site and gets a signed receipt back.
(No cookies or such, because the receipt will be show to 3rd party members.)
I'm thinking in terms of self-labeling and PICS like work. The PICS Label
Syntax and Communication Protocols mentions that Jim Bidzos has agree to
allow RSAREF to be available to PICS developers at no cost. Has anyone tried
this, or actually implemented a scheme like this?
Regards,            I, man, am regal; a German am I
Joseph  Reagle      http://farnsworth.mit.edu/~reagle/home.html
reagle at mit.edu      E0 D5 B2 05 B6 12 DA 65  BE 4D E3 C1 6A 66 25 4E