no-cost DH?

Bill Frantz frantz at netcom.com
Wed May 1 03:03:17 PDT 1996

At  1:06 PM 4/30/96 -0700, Wei Dai wrote:
>On Tue, 30 Apr 1996, Bill Frantz wrote:
>
>> Morris (Cylink): Cylink owns the DH patents.  We are opening the
>> technology with no-cost licenses.  Patents should not be used to block
>> the technology.
>
>Does anyone know more about these no-cost licenses?  I wouldn't mind
>getting free DH a year early...

I was just reporting (I hope correctly).  You will need to contact Cylink
directly.  The person speaking was David Morris, Vice President.

Regards - Bill

Bill Frantz       | The CDA means  | Periwinkle  --  Computer Consulting
(408)356-8506     | lost jobs and  | 16345 Englewood Ave.
frantz at netcom.com | dead teenagers | Los Gatos, CA 95032, USA