SQUID's

Mike Duvos mpd at netcom.com
Sun Mar 31 22:48:31 PST 1996

Jim Choate <ravage at ssz.com> writes:

 > Apparently you are grossly unfamiliar with the
 > characteristics and capabilities of SQUID's. To help you
 > catch up...

Actually, I am quite familiar with Superconducting Quantum
Interference Devices and the one existing commercial application
of the technology, a magnetometer probe containing a liquid
nitrogen cooled SQUID chip at its tip.

[Biography of Mr. Squid deleted]

I will still laugh at suggestions that Mr. Squid can remotely
read the EEPROM in my smart card, however.

     mpd at netcom.com     $    via Finger.                      $