So, what crypto legislation (if any) is necessary?

Rev. Ben samman-ben at CS.YALE.EDU
Sun Mar 31 16:40:34 PST 1996

On Sun, 31 Mar 1996 JonWienke at aol.com wrote:

> >My preferred and soon to be permanent e-mail address:unicorn at schloss.li
> >"In fact, had Unicorn not existed,       potestas scientiae in usu est
> >Detweiler might not have had to invent him."    in nihilum nil posse reverti
> >00B9289C28DC0E55  E16D5378B81E1C96 - Finger for Current Key Information
>
> Unicorn = Detweiler = Agent Provocateur

Uh.  No.

Unicorn != Detweiler = Agent Provocateur

I won't post my opinions upon whom I think is an Agent Provocateur, but
Uni isn't one.

Ben.
Ben Samman..............................................samman at cs.yale.edu
Want to give a soon-to-be college grad a job?         Mail me for a resume
Je voudrais travailler en France.  J'ai deja obtenu une autorisation de
travail.