So, what crypto legislation (if any) is necessary?

Black Unicorn unicorn at schloss.li
Sun Mar 31 04:12:51 PST 1996

On Sat, 30 Mar 1996, jim bell wrote:

> give up information to the detriment of citizens.  Ironically, this will
> make people like Unicorn useful, because whether or not his morality is
> intact he may have plenty of examples of how government abuses its position.

Boy you have a lot of nerve to talk to me about morality.
But hey, I'm just a Nazi anyhow.

>  However, he doesn't appear to have the mental wherewithall or inclination
> to turn those facts into sketches of effective countermeasures.

I've forgotten more about creating and distributing countermeasures to the
U.S. exercise of jurisdiction than your rambling-radical-conspiracy rants
and personal attacks will ever fool others into thinking you ever had.

Put up or shut up.

Then again, as I'm a Nazi....

> Jim Bell
> jimbell at pacifier.com

---
My preferred and soon to be permanent e-mail address:unicorn at schloss.li
"In fact, had Bancroft not existed,       potestas scientiae in usu est
Franklin might have had to invent him."    in nihilum nil posse reverti
00B9289C28DC0E55  E16D5378B81E1C96 - Finger for Current Key Information