Note: Problems Confronting the Asset Concealer [Part 1 of 2 of Volume I]

Simon Spero ses at tipper.oit.unc.edu
Sat Mar 30 21:25:27 PST 1996

I'm a non-american living in the us, benefiting from writing crypto (or
at least implementing stuff based on crypto primitives). You need to
get an export licence, but I gather they're normally pretty automatic.

I don't know if this depends on nationality though

Simon

---
They say in  online country             So which side are you on boys
There is no middle way                  Which side are you on
You'll either be a Usenet man           Which side are you on boys
Or a thug for the CDA                   Which side are you on?
  National Union of Computer Operatives; Hackers, local 37   APL-CPIO