Sun patch pulled

Doug Hughes Doug.Hughes at Eng.Auburn.EDU
Fri Mar 29 12:58:44 PST 1996

>The 101759-?? patch is missing from the Feb 1996 SunSolve Patches CD. However
>if one pops in the November 1995 Patches CD there is a nice little copy of
>the 101759-03 patch which also comes with the above warning and the DES
>enabled libraries.
>
>The Patches CD's are openly sent around the world by Sun Support, one CD
>for all the world.
>
>Cheers,
>Mark

Warning!!!!!!! 101759-03 does NOT fix the syslog hole!! Call sun support
and get 101759-04! (they will get it to you one way or another. I had
them ftp it to my anon incoming directory)

Doug Hughes					Engineering Network Services
System/Net Admin  				Auburn University
			doug at eng.auburn.edu
		Pro is to Con as progress is to congress