National speed limits and expansion of federal power...

Chevelle love5683 at voicenet.com
Fri Mar 29 05:58:07 PST 1996

 let me tell ya' I live in Central Texas and regularly use I-35, which was
the primary highway considerd for the bill. The speed limits were raised to
75 mph at increments of every 4 to 5 miles. By that I mean the minute you
pass the sign that says 75 with good eyes you can see the one up ahead that
says 65 or 55 and you might even catch a glimpse of the state trooper parked
beside it. I personally think its a joke and an inconvience, I was totally
for the the bill as it was stated but this "red light, green light" game is
very disapointing. Just goes to show the government still can't do anything
right.

                                        Chevelle out....