PolicyMaker paper available

Alan Olsen alano at teleport.com
Fri Mar 29 03:45:50 PST 1996

At 12:15 PM 3/28/96 -0500, Ted Anderson wrote:

>"Perry E. Metzger" <perry at piermont.com> writes:
>> Huh? Postscript an "obscure printer code"?
>
>I now work from a paperless office and find postscript an "obscure
>printer code".  It has taken an annoying amount of hacking to view this
>postscript file on my PC.

A paperless office is about as useful as a paperless bathroom.

Try using Ghostscript and Ghostview.  There are versions for both 16 bit and
32 bit Windows. (As well as about every other platform on the planet.)  They
will allow you to display PostScript files to your screen, as well as print
them to non-postscript printers.  (But being a paperless office, you
probibly don't have printers...)

Information on Ghostview and GhostScript can be found at:

http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~ghost/index.html

---
Alan Olsen -- alano at teleport.com -- Contract Web Design & Instruction
        `finger -l alano at teleport.com` for PGP 2.6.2 key
                http://www.teleport.com/~alano/
  "We had to destroy the Internet in order to save it." - Sen. Exon