Test case for RSA t-shirts

pgut001 at cs.auckland.ac.nz pgut001 at cs.auckland.ac.nz
Tue Mar 26 23:06:22 PST 1996

[I posted this to comp.org.eff.talk but got virtually no response, maybe
 someone here can make use of it]

In July I'll be going to the US for a conference.  I have one of Adam Backs
RSA-in-perl t-shirts and am prepared to wear it into (and possibly back out of)
the country if anyone feels it would do any good (for example to act as a test
case for exportability).  If anyone thinks this would be useful or wants to
offer a legal opinion, let me know.

For something less trivial, I can also carry in a disk of crypto code or
something similar (say, 20 pages of DES bar codes) and see if I'm allowed to
take it back with me.

Peter.