LIST OF SHAME VOLUNTEERS

Declan B. McCullagh declan+ at CMU.EDU
Sun Mar 24 22:37:53 PST 1996

E. Clark writes:
> I neither like nor trust the bill and, after the Digital Telephony
> Bill and its manner of passage, my trust in the good senator is zero.

I spoke to a couple folks about this at the CDA hearings in Philadelphia
last week. Word on the streets from those who would know is that the
Leahy Bill has NOT A CHANCE IN HELL of passing, and so is worth
supporting to raise awareness of crypto.

After DT and Clipper, it's our chance to put Clinton and the DoJ on the
defensive for a change.

-Declan