LET'S ROCK!!!!

Ted Garrett teddygee at visi.net
Sat Mar 23 10:17:11 PST 1996

At 07:26 AM 3/22/96 -0600, you wrote:
>Ok, here is the situation.  I have a person mad at me in one of my mailing
>lists.  Turns out, this person was the owner of the mailing list!  Well now
>I'm stuck, knocked out of the list.  The owner can not see any of my mail,
>no matter how hard I try.  I need some ideas to eather get through to her,
>or really fuck up the mailing list.

Seems to me that you could set up a pseudonymous account, then mail the list owner from that account.  She'll get you first couple of messages before she realizes it's you.  If you can be persuasive enough in these messages that she'll re-instate you on the list, you're good to go.

If she doesn't decide to re-instate you, set up an alias somewhere, and subscribe to the list using that alias.

Fucking up the mailing list is NOT something you should even consider.  Childish and irresponsible behavior is seldom a means of gaining respect.
Ted Garrett <teddygee at visi.net>  http://www.visi.net/~teddygee
"Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain
  Security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one."
					Thomas Jefferson