IPG message

Alan Olsen alano at teleport.com
Thu Mar 21 15:53:01 PST 1996

[IPG legal nonsense deleted]
>     1. The use of the word Ultima for the system, because it is
>        impossible to have a either a more secure system - it is
>        impossible to break the Ultima system, other equally difficult
>        to break systems may exist, or may be formulated in the future,
>        for example a true OTP,  and in those cases, they may
>        "theoretically" be more difficult to break than the IPG Ultima
>        System, for example a true OTP. However, that would exist only in
>        theory, because in those eventiualities, none of the
>        systems would be breakable.

I wonder what Lord British (of the famed Ultima computer game series) would
have to say about the trademark of this name?  (Not to mention the
incredible run-on sentence...)

The more I read their prose, the more I think that they must be
experimenting with ergotic chemistry on the side.
|   Remember: Life is not always champagne. Sometimes it is REAL pain.   |
|"The moral PGP Diffie taught Zimmermann unites all| Disclaimer:         |
| mankind free in one-key-steganography-privacy!"  | Ignore the man      |
|`finger -l alano at teleport.com` for PGP 2.6.2 key  | behind the keyboard.|
|         http://www.teleport.com/~alano/          | alano at teleport.com  |