( NOISE) Keep the pressure! Cryptographers Against Cryptography EXPOSED!

drose at azstarnet.com drose at azstarnet.com
Wed Mar 20 22:07:31 PST 1996

anonymous said:

> YOU DON'T NEED EXPERTS TO THINK FOR YOU! REMEMBER RICO AND WORLD GOVERNMENT!

Hmmm. I still don't get the "world government" bit,  but I finally think
that I "REMEMBER RICO".

1930's flick, Edward G. Robinson as a gangster about to be riddled with
bullets by the Feds has time for a closing line: "Mother of mercy, could
this be the end of RICO?"    ==OR==

(Please bear with me, I'm not up on all of "Their" conspiritorial methods)
Could it refer to the chicken liver and pasta dish known as "Spaghetti a la
(EnRICO) Caruso"?  I only had this dish once, but I'll remember it for a
long, long time.