Keep the pressure! Cryptographers Against Cryptography EXPOSED!

Kevin L Prigge Kevin.L.Prigge-2 at tc.umn.edu
Wed Mar 20 12:41:21 PST 1996

anonymous-remailer at shell.portal.com said:

> We can be fortunate that their number is small. At least the ones
> we know about. Only three more since the last report. But even
> one is too many.

Well, you can add me to the list. Although there are a couple of
problems with the Leahy bill, it still seems to me to be a step
in the right direction.

> These people have alot to answer for. Ask them who they work for
> and who signs there checks. Ask them why they lie. Ask them why
> they are afraid of your right to privacy. (of course we know why)
> Show them HOW WE FEEL. Let them serve as examples too others if
> they are too cowardly to serve as beacons for truth.

I'll answer up front. I work for the University of Minnesota. I don't
get a check, I have direct deposit. If you saw how much it is, you'll
*know* that I don't speak for them. I haven't lied for a couple of
minutes now, and certainly not about my support for the Leahy bill.
I'm not afraid of any right to privacy, in fact I insist on it and
support it whenever possible.

I don't know how you feel, and I wish you wouldn't show me, as I am
afraid that you feel squishy and slightly damp. That might cause me
to lose my appetite.

> THE LIST OF SHAME:
> B. Schneier: bs208 at newton.cam.ac.uk, schneier at counterpane.com
> M. Blaze: mab at crypto.com, mab at research.att.com
> J. Bizdos: jim at rsa.com
> S. Safaddar: shabbir at vtw.org
> D. Weinstein: djw at vplus.com
> P.. Peterson: padgett at hobbes.orl.mmc.com
> B. Stewart: stewarts at ix.netcom.com
> B. Unicorn: unicorn at schloss.li
> P. Karn: karn at unix.ka9q.ampr.org
> D. McCullagh: declan at well.com
>
> BOYCOTT APPLIED CRYPTOGRAPHY, AT&T, VTW, and RSA!!!!

Don't forget grapes!

> THE LEAHY BILL IS 100% PART OF THE PLAN TO KILL FREE CRYPTO.
> YOU DON'T NEED EXPERTS TO THINK FOR YOU! REMEMBER RICO AND WORLD GOVERNMENT!

I can't remember breakfast, now what was that about RICO and World Government?
Did I take over the world again and forget to clean up after myself? Sorry.

--
Kevin L. Prigge         | "You can always spot a well informed man -
University of Minnesota |  his views are the same as yours."