Tim's friend's mildly retarded son

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Sat Mar 16 03:14:21 PST 1996

At 06:50 PM 3/15/96 +0100, Asgaard wrote:
> FDA has a very good reputation

This is not correct:  The FDA has a thoroughly villainous reputation.

Among other things it engages in corruption and extortion.  Companies who
want their stuff approved hire ex FDA "advisors".  There is ample evidence
that these advisors do no actual work, the FDA simply knocks back applications
that fail to pay large sums to their friends.  Indeed one company recently
won a court case on this ground.

The FDA is famous for grotesque scientific incompetence, (as for example its
recent showboating on silicone), for playing to the gallery, for simple
extortion, as a court recently found, for corruptly excluding drugs that
people who are not well connected wish to sell and for corruptly
approving the often identical drugs that people who are well connected
wish to sell, and for a callous and light hearted disregard for human
lives.

and our property, because of the kind	|
derives from this right, not from the	|
arbitrary power of the state.		|   jamesd at echeque.com