PolicyMaker paper available

Matt Blaze mab at research.att.com
Fri Mar 15 21:18:54 PST 1996

A number of people have been asking me about some work I've been doing
(with Joan Feigenbaum and Jack Lacy) on alternatives to traditional
(X.509, PGP, etc.) identity-based certificates.  We've just finished
up our paper on the concept, "Decentralized Trust Management", to
appear at the Oakland Security Conference in May.

A PostScript pre-print is available in
     ftp://research.att.com/dist/mab/policymaker.ps

-matt

[NB: I no longer read the cypherpunks list with any regularity, so
please cc me directly on any comments or discussion.  Thanks.]