Interesting Egghead freebee

Alan Olsen alano at teleport.com
Thu Mar 14 20:32:50 PST 1996

While at Egghead today, I found out that they are giving away copies of Spry
Mosaic in a Box. (You have to buy something, but that was why I was there
anyways...) So far, it seems to be worth about what you pay for it.  It is
designed to connect you to Compu$lave.

What has this to do with this list you ask?  The product actually claims to
support S-HTTP!  (No export warnings on the package and no real info as to
how it is implemented...  I suspect brand-name snake oil here.)  For those
of you who do web development and are interested in a client that actually
supports S-Http (I do not believe the d/lable version does), take a look.
(It does install alot of crap, like a new Winsock, so be warned.)

---
Alan Olsen -- alano at teleport.com -- Contract Web Design & Instruction
        `finger -l alano at teleport.com` for PGP 2.6.2 key
                http://www.teleport.com/~alano/
  "We had to destroy the Internet in order to save it." - Sen. Exon