noise levels

Anonymous User nobody at c2.org
Mon Mar 11 15:45:49 PST 1996

"Perry E. Metzger" <perry at piermont.com> wrote:

> Noise levels have been rising fast again. I encourage people to think
> about whether things are on topic before they post.
>
> Perry

This message is generated as part of an ongoing effort to keep noise off
of the Cypherpunks mailing list (cypherpunks at toad.com)

Your message contains no cryptography content.  Please do not post messages
of this sort to the Cypherpunks mailiing list in the future.

Thank you for your cooperation; it will ensure that further action will not
be necessary.

--
USENET POLICE DEPARTMENT

"To serve and obey, and guard men from harm"