Cryptographers against cryptography

anonymous-remailer at shell.portal.com anonymous-remailer at shell.portal.com
Mon Mar 11 12:47:05 PST 1996

This is the second in a regular series of postings to expose
cryptographers and cypherpunks who are either lying to us or
making a very serious mistake in there judgement.

Why do I say this?? What do these people have in common? Easy. Even though
they act like they are on the side of crypto for the masses, every
one of them support the Leahy anticryptography bill. This law will
make it illegal to run an encrypting remailer and will require
key escrow. If it isn't clear why this is the case READ THE BILL!!!!
have exposed the bill for what it is. Even though these people have been
presented with evidence that the bill does these things they have
not recanted. They stab us in the back and then they lie about it.

Some of these people have been bought out by forces unknown. Others are just
blind to the facts and need education. Bizdos is in a class by himself.

It's time we "help" them think about this. Email each of these
people with youre opinion that they should support cryptography or
maybe stop lying to us that they do. What you say and do is up to
you. I do not support breaking the law (yet).

B. Schneier: bs208 at newton.cam.ac.uk, schneier at counterpane.com
M. Blaze: mab at crypto.com, mab at research.att.com
J. Bizdos: jim at rsa.com
S. Safaddar: shabbir at vtw.org
D. Weinstein: djw at vplus.com
P.. Peterson: padgett at hobbes.orl.mmc.com
B. Stewart: stewarts at ix.netcom.com

BOYCOTT APPLIED CRYPTOGRAPHY, AT&T, VTW, and RSA!!!!