ADL_mil (militias and the USAF)

Just Rich rich at c2.org
Mon Mar 11 03:19:01 PST 1996

On Sun, 10 Mar 1996 22:54:58 -0500 (EST) alanh at larry.infi.net (Alan Horowitz)
wrote:

>Well, yes.
>
>However...
>
>The strongman of ADL, Abe Foxman  has a salary in six figures. People in
>the organization are doing good business on the "militia" scare.

This is true. Someone posted a general indictment of the pressure-group
mentality a few days ago. I agree with most of what the ADL does, but I don't
like it when *anyone* "exaggerates" like that. I've criticized the ADL, and
I've criticized the Nazis and black-helicopter wackos who also lie and
"exaggerate" to get financial and moral support.

As Declan found out, I tend to be harshest on friends, because I consider
them most worth saving. I've never aspired to be anything but an independent
loudmouth, and a FUCKING STATIST, of course.

-rich
 Institute for Ernst Zundel Revisionism
 http://www.c2.org/~rich/Press/Swedish/