Another Motivation for the CDA (Federal Sentencing Guid

drose at AZStarNet.com drose at AZStarNet.com
Sat Mar 9 12:37:26 PST 1996

On Sat, 9 Mar 1996, "Dave Emery" wrote:

>The article also points out that in a state with a 7% black population 43%
of the
>three time losers are black.

Right on, bro!  This is the kind of institutionalized racism that we all
deplore! In fact...hey, wait a sec.  Hmmm, 7% of the population; what was
the percentage of black rioters in the "motorist" Rodney "Why can't we all
live together?" King "peace demonstration"?

Yo, homes:  of the 50K gang members in L.A., what percentage is non-black?

Give it a f... (oops) I mean, gosh darn rest.

ObCrypto:  Perry, please consult Dave Emery.  Thanks!

--David M. Rose