Boycott TCSM

Anonymous nobody at REPLAY.COM
Sat Mar 9 06:02:26 PST 1996

Posted to alt.security:
Crypto relevance - TSCM are a counter-intelligence site with an attitude.

I need some advise of Latent prints.

Just got a assignment from a client concerning a large qty of
empty "Ziploc" and Glazine <sp?> packets found around the plant.

Most of the packets test positive (Nik-Kit) for Meth (Biker Crank), the problem
is that I am having a tough time pulling decent prints off the little envelopes.

Any suggestions??

I am going to try Nile Red (530nm) in ethanol instead of Rhodamine 6G, any
thoughts or experiences??

And yes the plant has a full ten finger set on all employees, all we have
to do is provide photos of any (9 point) prints <groan>

-jma

James M. Atkinson          "...Shaken, not Stirred..."
TSCM.COM
127 Eastern Avenue #291
Gloucester, MA 01931-8008
The First, The Largest, The Most Popular, and the Most
Complete TSCM Counterintelligence Site on the Internet