ANTI-CRYPTO CYPHERPUNKS

Dan Weinstein djw at vplus.com
Fri Mar 8 13:59:04 PST 1996

On Fri, 8 Mar 1996 04:02:05 -0500, you wrote:

>>Subj:	ANTI-CRYPTO CYPHERPUNKS
>>Date:	96-03-08 01:37:10 EST
>>From:	anonymous-remailer at shell.portal.com
>>Sender:	owner-cypherpunks at toad.com
>>To:	cypherpunks at toad.com
>>
>>This is the first in a regular series of postings of cypherpunks
>>who have joined big brothers fight to deprive you from Unescrowed
>>Crypto. Some of these pigs have come out in favor of the new anticrypto
>>bill which makes it a crime to use crypto if big bro can't read it
>>and also sets up key escrow but others have just said that they
>>don't care if the government can read YOUR mail as long as they get
>>what they want.
>
>I see the mentally impaired, chicken crap eating buttwipe that wrote this
>drivel wasn't even brave enough to post his real email address.
>
>Jonathan Wienke

Of course not, then he might be subjected to the treatment that he so
callously suggests for those of us who are on the list.

Proud to have made the list,

Dan Weinstein
djw at vplus.com
http://www.vplus.com/~djw
PGP public key is available from my Home Page.
All opinions expressed above are mine.

"I understand by 'freedom of Spirit' something quite definite -
the unconditional will to say No, where it is dangerous to say
No.
           Friedrich Nietzsche