Quotations

A. Padgett Peterson P.E. Information Security PADGETT at hobbes.orl.mmc.com
Fri Mar 8 07:04:26 PST 1996

Mr. Bell posted:
>Note to the rest of you:  Observe how Mr. Peterson carefully avoids quoting
>any material that was contained in my notes to him.  This makes his failure
>to respond to my points less clear.  This is entirely intentional on his part.

The reason I avoided references is that the E-Mail in question was sent off
line to him personally. Fortunately I do not expect others to respect that
so avoid saying anything that cannot be made public. However in such cases
I do not feel any need to requote everything I am responding to.

					Warmly,
						Padgett