No Subject

Anonymous nobody at REPLAY.COM
Fri Mar 8 04:30:09 PST 1996

Subject: Unproductive punks (was ANTI-CRYPTO CYPHERPUNKS)

anonymous-remailer at shell.portal.com wrote:

> This is the first in a regular series of postings of cypherpunks
> who have joined big brothers fight to deprive you from Unescrowed
> Crypto. Some of these pigs have come out in favor of the new anticrypto
[..]

Fuck you.  This is bullshit FUD.

If you really feel that this bill would make escrow mandatory, do some
work to have the wording fixed rather than attack other people on the
list...

[..]
> A few megabytes an hour of email from real cypherpunks/patriots

Mailbombing people who don't agree with you will do nothing to
affect the wording or passage of the bill.  (And damned if I'd be
called a "patriot"....)