PGP backdoor? (No, I'm not paranoid.)

David Weiss davidw at hpato.aus.hp.com
Thu Mar 7 15:29:14 PST 1996

jf_avon at citenet.net wrote:
>perry at piermont.com wrote:

[...]
>>Your informant is taking extremely good drugs. You should find out who
>>his connection is should you want to get any.
>>
>>Perry
>
>Dear Perry,

[interesting statement of why nothing one hears should ever be discounted]

>So, why waste bandwith with a post that apparently mainly seems to be aimed
>at dismissing somebody but brings *absolutely no* new knowledge to
>the discussion?  Please, next time, post privately.
Sure it does; Perry's opinion. And what that is worth, depends on the
reader's opinion of Perry.

>Funny jokes are, IMHO,  welcome because they have some life-enhancing value.
>
>So please, at least be funny...
I thought it was pretty funny (more so than your post, anyway).

David (I feel another really silly and pointless thread starting...)