PARTY PICTURES!

Steven Weller stevenw at best.com
Sat Mar 2 08:58:37 PST 1996

>>               http://www.c2.org/party/masquerade/
>
>OK, nice pictures of some interesting-looking people.
>But the only globally known participant featured is
>Eric Hughes; he is also the only one presented with
>a second name. For the others, it would be nice if
>you wrote clarifying texts, including crypto-anarchic
>relevance, in the way of:

[sniperoo]

>Asgaard

Maybe it wasn't made clear that all the pictures have been postprocessed
with an experimental version of PGP* to optically anonymize them, thus
protecting the identies of both the innocent and the guilty without bias.
Software problems triggered by Eric's neckware prevented the anonymizing
process from working properly in his case. Sources tell me that PRZ himself
was in many of the pictures, very nicely rendered as a classic marble and
rought-iron fireplace.

Steve

* PGP = Pretty Groovy Party

Steven Weller                      |  "The Internet, of course, is more
stevenw at best.com                   |       -- Time Magazine, 3 July 1995