PGP to PC mail integration

Mike Ingle inglem at adnetsol.com
Fri Mar 1 17:22:54 PST 1996

>Seriously, the idea here is that the pgp front end shouldn't deal with
>the user interface in your present mail program. Nobody (before you)
>have considered doing it completely without a user interface.

Exactly. Yes, it will at least have to have a config screen. It will
probably have to prompt for a passphrase on the fly, unless you want to
store it. It can ask to encrypt or not, or it can have a header in the
message. The important thing is I don't care about the user interface
of the mail program. This has been the big barrier so far.

						Mike