New&Improved MiddleMan

MiddleMan Remailer middleman at nym.jpunix.com
Sat Jun 29 23:56:41 PDT 1996

Hello Everyone,

	Due to several requests, I have been working on an improved
middleman remailer. Actually it's quite simple. I was able to improve the
reliability and robustness of the remailer dramatically by changing
$config{"numshuf"} = 3; to $config{"numshuf"} = 2; in the .premailrc file
for the middleman remailer. Exhaustive testing demonstrated that no code
changes to middleman itself were required. The only variable that
demonstrated the most profound performance difference is shown above. I
invite others to test the remailer for reliability and report back to me.
If it works, I'll go public with it once again. Here is the public key for
middleman. Please note the slight name change from middle-man to
middleman. One less keystroke if you know what I mean. I invite your
comments.

middleman middleman at nym.jpunix.com d020c2e68f1861098812ffaadd6e8a7d 2.0.3

-----Begin Mix Key-----
d020c2e68f1861098812ffaadd6e8a7d
258
AAS/9+NieAH945N1PYtLzSxnhUxVrfPR/OIAcQDM
61v5WGfpgXAltjMRQ0PHaBibeuER2/JhF5uDh4tu
nypppGDshlrajeX/RuXMN38UPRMZPDKwNzP2oddB
l/nTy6rxcdRUclBfzzoERUUay9RSiScbpnfvcm3g
R2Qgv3taGiAf+wAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQAB
-----End Mix Key-----

				middleman-admin at nym.jpunix.com