No Subject

Anonymous nobody at flame.alias.net
Fri Jun 28 19:12:13 PDT 1996

I would appreciate any information members may have regarding the security/safety of the new nym server nym.alias.net (in "alpha" state) who posted here about 3 weeks ago. Nym.alias.net reportedly is the same machine as anon.lcs.mit.edu.

Specifically, is the individual running the nym _known_ to cypherpunks, or is this an unknown about whom I should have serious doubts. The admin states that nym.alias.net is the same machine as anon.lcs.mit.edu.

Any information or insight regarding the wisdom of using ths nym would be welcome.

Information concerning the nym I obtained by sending a message to help at nym.alias.net; the administrator can be reached at admin at nym.alias.net.