John Grubor and me

Lucifer Remailer Operator lucifer at dhp.com
Fri Jun 28 18:25:06 PDT 1996

Just for the record, I am not John Grubor and had never even heard of him
before I did an Altavista search on his name earlier today.  The concept that
some net.loon like Grubor would get another account with DHP to run an
anonymous remailer for whatever reason is laughable.  From what I have read,
Grubor spams newsgroups quite often, something I have not done nor plan on
doing.  I was expecting people to be posting paranoid rantings about how I
am obviously a spook...