my senate testimony

Matt Blaze mab at research.att.com
Thu Jun 27 17:48:32 PDT 1996

I sent a copy of my senate testimony here last night, discovered
that a bunch of lines were truncated, and (I thought) immedately sent out
a revised, corrected version.  The garbled version got forwarded to
a bunch of mailing lists, however, and now I'm getting dozens of
messages from people telling me about the truncated lines.

The corrected version can be found at
	ftp://research.att.com/dist/mab/testimony.txt
Please forward this version (or the URL) to anyone to whom you forwarded
the the garbled version.  Thanks.

-matt