Paranoids Day Out

Timothy C. May tcmay at got.net
Mon Jun 24 22:34:28 PDT 1996

At 5:57 AM 6/24/96, Shabbir J. Safdar wrote:
>Damn, we've been found out.
>
>I don't suppose anyone will notice the fact that although I've
>helped with the preparation for the SAFE day, I won't actually be
>attending the event.
>
>Clearly, I don't want to get caught.

I also signed up for this "SAFE" event, using my True Name (tm, and TM). I
feel that I can do more good for the Cause by working from within the
Reeducation Camps than I can by wandering through the No Thought Zones.

But, then, They already had my name....

>anonymous-remailer at shell.portal.com writes:
>>WHY IS NO ONE TALKING ABOUT THIS VIOLATION OF OUR RIGHTS? EVER HERE THAT
>>IN THE US VOTES ARE supposed to be *****SECRET*****??? NO MORE!
>>
>>Why does the vtw cdt etc want to hand over your name to the us gov? Notice
>>how there's two events one on the east cost and the other on the west coast.
>>Why is that? So they can get more names!
>>Look carefully at who's sponsoring this. Who are they, and where does
>>the money come from? Hint: three letters.

Yes, the "NSA" is indeed the TLA operating VTW. This is well-known to all
true paranoids.

--Winston Smith